NOHA Nabil Beauty is the data controller responsible for your personal information. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or want to exercise your rights, please contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We keep our privacy notice under regular review, so please check back from time to time to ensure that you stay informed about what we’re doing with your personal information.
Our websites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow others to collect or share personal information about you. We don’t control those third-party websites and aren’t responsible for their privacy statements. Please take care when you leave our websites, and we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We’re based in the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. Many of our suppliers are based all over the world – as are many of our website visitors and valued customers. As a result, if you use our websites, it will involve transferring your personal information from your country to a country which might not have the same degree of protection in place.
What information do we collect?
We collect information when you create an account on any of our websites. We also collect information you share with us from third-party social network providers, and technical and behavioral information about your use of the Platform.
Information you choose to provide
For certain activities, such as when you register, or transact with us, or contact us directly, you may provide some or all of the following information:
- Contact information, such as age, username and password, language, and email or pho ne number, billing address and deliver address;
- Financial Information includes bank account and payment card details;
- Transaction Information includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us;
- Profile information, such as name, social media account information, and profile image;
- Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites;
- Profile Information includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Payment information, such as PayPal or other third-party payment information (where required for the purpose of payment);
- Your phone and social network contacts, with your permission. If you choose to find other users through your phone contacts, we will access and collect the names and phone numbers and match that information against existing users of the Platform. If you choose to find other users through your social network contacts, we will collect your public profile information as well as names and profiles of your social contacts
- Your opt-in choices and communication preferences;
- Information to verify an account;
- Information in correspondence you send to us;
- Information you share through surveys or your participation in challenges, sweepstakes, or contests such as your gender, age, likeness, and preferences.
If you don’t provide us with personal information which we need to collect by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, we might not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products you’ve ordered). In that case, we might have to cancel your order, but we’ll let you know at the time.
Information we obtain from In-app purchases
If you make in-app purchases, your purchase will be made via your Apple iTunes or Google Play account. We do not collect any financial or billing information from you in relation to such a transaction. Please review the relevant app store's terms and notices to learn about how your data is used. We keep a record of the purchases you make, the time at which you make those purchases and the amount spent so that we can credit your account with the correct value in coins.
Information we obtain from other sources
Social Media. If you choose to link or sign up using your social network (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google), we may collect information from these social media services, including your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Platform in relation to these services.
Third-Party Services. We may collect information about you from third-party services, such as advertising partners and analytics providers.
Others Users of the Platform. Sometimes other users of the Platform may provide us information about you, including through customer service inquiries.
Other Sources. We may collect information about you from other publicly available sources.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information from you when you use our Websites or Platforms, including internet or other network activity information such as your IP address, geolocation-related data unique device identifiers, browsing and search history, and Cookies.
How we use your information
As explained below, we use your information to fulfill and enforce our Terms of Service, to improve and administer the Website, and to allow you to use its functionalities. We only use personal information when the law allows us to do that, depending on the jurisdiction you maybe operating from. We may also use your information to, among other things, fulfill contracts, show you suggestions, promote the Platform, and customize your ad experience.
We generally use the information we collect:
- To fulfill requests for products, services or contracts that we may be about to enter with you;
- To comply with Data protection and legal obligations in certain jurisdictions;
- To send promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third parties;
- To make suggestions and provide a customized experience;
- To understand how you use our Platforms, including across your devices;
- To infer additional information about you, such as your age, gender, and interests;
- To help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Website;
- To ensure that you are old enough to use the Platform (as required by law);
- To communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services;
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies;
- Consistent with your permissions, to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising and other personalized content;
- To combine all the information, we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
How we share your information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and while NNbeauty does not sell personal information to third parties, we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect for business purposes.
Service Providers and Business Partners
We share the categories of personal information listed above with service providers, different suppliers, and business partners to help us perform business operations and for business purposes, including research, payment processing and transaction fulfillment, database maintenance, administering contests and special offers, technology services, deliveries, email deployment, advertising, analytics, measurement, data storage and hosting, disaster recovery, search engine optimization, marketing, and data processing. These service providers and business partners may include:
- Payment processors and transaction fulfillment providers, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically.
- Customer and technical support providers, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically.
- Researchers, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically but would not receive your payment information.
- Cloud providers, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically.
- Advertising, marketing, and analytics vendors, who may receive the information you choose to provide, the information we obtain from other sources, and the information we collect automatically but would not receive your payment information or message data.
For Legal Reasons
We may disclose any of the information we collect to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims, or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security to NOHA Nabil Beauty, the Platform, our affiliates, users, or the public. We may also share any of the information we collect to enforce any terms applicable to the Platform, to exercise or defend any legal claims, and comply with any applicable law.
With Your Consent
We may share your information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or with your further direction.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, to login to the Platform or to share information about your usage on the Platform with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Platform, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Platform, in accordance with their privacy policies.
You may submit a request to access or delete the information we have collected about you by sending your request to us at the email or physical address provided in the Contact section at the bottom of this policy. You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request through an authorized agent. To designate an authorized agent to exercise choices on your behalf, please provide evidence that you have given such agent power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law and subject to proper verification. We will verify your request by asking you to send it from the email address associated with your account or to provide information necessary to verify your account. And we do not discriminate based on the exercise of any privacy rights that you might have.
- You can opt out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails.
- You can switch off GPS location information functionality on your mobile device if you do not wish to share GPS information.
- If you have registered for an account you may access, review, and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your account and using available features and functionalities.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service so that we can fulfil our contractual obligations and exercise our rights in relation to the information involved. Where we do not need your information in order to provide the service to you, we retain it only as long as we have a legitimate business purpose in keeping such data or where we are subject to a legal obligation to retain the data. We will also retain your data if necessary for legal claims.
A “Web Cookie” is a string of information which assigns you a unique identification that a website stores on a user’s computer, and that the user’s browser provides to the website each time the user submits a query to the website. We also uses Web Cookies to track the pages that users visit during each Website session, both to help us improve your experiences and to help us understand how our Website is being used. As with other Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from your use of the Website, we occasionally analyzes and discloses this information gathered using Web Cookies in aggregate form, to help us, our partners, and others better-understand how our Website is being used.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to:
Jafza 22 Building
Jabel Ali Free Zone
United Arab Emirates
PO Box 34940
- Contact us: email@example.com
- Phone: 800-NOHA(6642)
Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific
In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific that are relevant to your jurisdiction from which you access or use the Services, and the rest of policy, the relevant jurisdictions’ Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific will supersede and control.
Where we store your personal data. The personal data we collect from you may be stored on a server located outside of the country where you live.
Jordan. If you are using our services in Jordan, the following additional terms apply. In the event of any conflict between the following additional terms and the provisions of the main body of this policy, the following terms shall apply.
Age, Parental and Guardian Consent. By accessing and/or using this Platform, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or married or not under guardianship. If you are below 18 years old and you are not married, or under guardianship:
- you must obtain approval from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s); and
- your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are responsible for: (i) all your actions in connection with your access to and use of the Platform; (ii) your compliance with this policy; and (iv) ensuring that any of your participation in the Platform will not, in any event, result in any violation of applicable laws and regulations relating to child protections.
If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) and your parent(s) or guardian(s) is not willing to open the account under their name, you must cease accessing the Platform.
Notification. In the event of any breach of personal data, we will notify you and provide you with information regarding such breach of personal data.
- How we share your personal data
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- https://nohanabil.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- https://nohanabil.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://nohanabil.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- Data retention.
We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service. Where we do not need your information in order to provide the service to you, we retain it only for so long as we have a legitimate business purpose in keeping such data. However, there are occasions where we are likely to keep this data for five (5) years (or longer if required) in accordance with our legal obligations or where it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
After you have terminated your use of our Platform and the five (5) years retention period has lapsed, we store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format. Non-personally identifiable information may be retained indefinitely for analytics.
- Governing law and dispute resolution
- where the dispute relates to a claim for a sum within the limits specified by the Dubai International Financial Center (“DIFC”) Small Claims Tribunal from time to time, then the dispute shall be referred by either party to the said Tribunal; and
- for all other disputes, the parties shall seek settlement of that dispute by mediation in accordance with the Mediation Rules of the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause. If the dispute is not settled by mediation within 30 days of the commencement of the mediation, or such further period as the parties shall agree in writing, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause. The language to be used in the mediation and in the arbitration, shall be English. In any arbitration commenced pursuant to this clause the number of arbitrators shall be one and the arbitration shall be conducted in Dubai.